Welcome to The Florians Web Site
This is what the new–look web site will look like when complete. Some pages have already had the re–design, and the pages still to be updated will look somewhat rough until the work is done.
Tickets on sale
Tickets on sale for “The Anniversary“.
Tickets are now on sale.
Book on-line by clicking the link above, or by calling the Box Office.
Simply call 0330 666 3366. (Calls charged at National rates).
The telephone Box Office service is available Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 7.00pm (excluding Bank Holidays) and Saturdays, 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Ticket prices are £11·00 for Adults, and £5·50 for Under 16s.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Please do not call the Box Office for anything other than booking tickets. Thank you.
Coming in September – “Spamalot”, the Musical based on Monty Python and The Holy Grail.
We haven't even cast it yet, but Early Birds can buy tickets now!
Telephone booking is available on 0330 666 3366. (Calls charged at National rates as usual.)
Prices and conditions are the same as for “The Anniversary”
Earlier in the year, we had an entry in the SCDA One-Act play festival, being held in our Theatre on Saturday 20th February 2016, at 7:30pm.
Our play was “In Room Five Hundred and Four”, by Jimmie Chinn, directed by Claire Cameron.
We came 2nd on the night, winning the trophy for best acting in the process.
Congratulations to Dingwall Players, who won on the night and went through to the next round.
Some dates for your diary
- 22nd May 2016 first reading of “Spamalot” (reading will be held in the 2nd Inverness Kingsmills Scout Hall, Kingsmills Road, IV2 3LL)
- 29th May 2016 Casting “Spamalot” (casting will be held in the 2nd Inverness Kingsmills Scout Hall, Kingsmills Road, IV2 3LL)
- 1st – 4th June 2016 – “The Anniversary” by Bill Macilwraith, directed by Nicholas Nicol
- 6th – 10th September 2016 – “Spamalot“ directed by Caroline Nicol. See above for further details.
- 2nd – 10th December 2016 – This year’s Pantomime, “Jack And The Beanstalk” written by Trevor Nicol.
Click for map of where we are...
Why not like us on Facebook?
Or Follow @theflorians on Twitter.